Our standard work week is Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
Service/Estimate Charge: $40.00. Waived if work is done.
- 10% off additional authorized work. For example, I replaced the toilet and faucet. The toilet is at full price, but the faucet (and faucet labor) gets 10% off.
We use Fixed (Contract) Pricing for jobs. The price includes:
- Trips to get parts or tools, except for special order parts.
- Travel (within the Bellingham and Ferndale Area–see Area Serviced)
- Service/estimate charge.Tax is a separate line item.
- The plumber will give a quote before work commences.
- All quotes have to be on-site; no phone quotes.
All work is C.O.D.
We accept all forms of payment: check, credit cards, cash.
- Extreme and Hazardous Conditions: 50% above book price.
Some examples of this rate are after hours, bad weather, crawling under house, climbing ladder to get to work, excessive raw sewage.
Invoice: The invoice will state the work completed and the prices.
Payment: C.O.D. Payment must be made in full by check, cash or credit card to the plumber upon receipt of invoice.
Area Serviced: Bellingham and Ferndale has travel included in the price. Any work outside of the Greater Bellingham Area incurs a separate travel charge of $75.00 each visit.
* Prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice and changes may not be immediately reflected on this website. This website is for general information.